Hello, fashionable friends!
Today we’re going to talk about everyone’s favorite summer accessory – the beach bag. It’s stylish, roomy, and meant to hold all of our beachy essentials. What girl doesn’t love a good excuse to pack a giant purse?!
The beach is the ideal vacation spot. You can gracefully adorn the sand as you tan your winter whites away or you can hop in the surf for a little fun in the waves. Whatever your beach time habits are, I guarantee you brought along your stylish tote.
Here are my affordable beach bag essentials…
1) H&M Sunglasses ($7.95)
2) H&M Bikini Bottoms ($12.95)
3) H&M Bikini Top ($17.95)
4) H&M Beach Towel ($12.95)
5) H&M Straw Hat ($12.95)
6) Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15 Tanning Oil ($8.49)
7) Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Coconut Lotion ($6.79)
8) Ulta Spray SunScreen SPF 50 ($8.49)
9) Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm ($6.99)
10) Argan OIl Hair Treatment ($11.99)
11) Women’s Woven Straw Tassle Tote ($29.99)
12) Trader Joes Freeze Dried Strawberries (In Store)
13) Orla Kiely Bamboo Water Bottle ($14.99)
14) Volcom Have Fun Thong Sandal ($23.95)
An entire Michael Kors outfit for less than $100? Challenge accepted.
Today’s Fab & Frugal Deal of the Day is an entire Michael Kors outfit and all pieces come with FREE SHIPPING if you enter the following code at checkout: NMJULY.
In case you’re not quite comfortable with bare arms, I’ve included two top options and BOTH tops keep you way under budget (totaling $58 all together). Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy this great outfit.
Michael Kors Slub Tank ($29.00)
Michael Kors Yellow Skinny Jean ($31.00)
Juicy Couture Starfish Sandals ($57.00)
Michael Kors Striped Chiffon Tee ($27.00)