Good morning, fashionable friends!
As previously mentioned, I am obsessed with French women and their seemingly effortless glamour. Because of my love affair with the world of French elegance, my makeup routine has become a bit minimalist. I am focused more on diligent skincare and healthy living habits than I am on camouflaging my imperfections. That doesn’t mean that I don’t occasionally glam it up with some serious blush and eyeliner, but I keep things pretty simple on a day to day basis.
In addition to the awesome products that I use, I have a great make up bag that actually fits EVERYTHING. If you are looking for an adorable, functional makeup bag that is easy to throw in your purse when you are on the go, check out the canvas bags from Sugarboo Designs. The one listed below was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend’s mother and I simply adore it.
Post any questions you might have about my skincare and makeup routines below.
Happy shopping, fashionable friends!
The Good Girl Who Went Broke
1. Sugarboo Designs Canvas Bag with Audrey Hepburn Quote ($16)
2. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 ($48)
3. Fringe Benefits Mascara ($17.50)
4. NYX Natural Eye Shadow Pallette ($7.50)
5. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder ($6.00)
6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($29)
7. Benefit Cosmetics High Brow ($22)
8. Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ($30)
9. Jouer Cosmetics Highlighter ($22)
10. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($26)
11. Beauty Blender Sponge ($20)
12. Sephora Collection Classic Setting Powder Brush ($11)
13. MAC Cosmetics Blender Brush 217 ($24)
14. Claudalie Beauty Elixer ($18)
15. Bobbi Brown Ink Liner ($29)